Dealer Network Home
Dealer Network Home    DNet-KM.com    DNet-KM.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Ricoh Savin    Ricoh 1018 SC320 code
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ricoh 1018 SC320 code
 Login/Join

Picture of copykat93
posted
Hi guys, I got a call on a Ricoh 1018 with an SC-320 code (laser failure), I get there, remove the laser & it spins super free with no drag. I reinstalled with lid off of laser and the polygon mirror wiggles back & forth for about a second then the code comes up. I just wanted to check with the Ricoh pros to be sure its the laser polygon mirror motor assy that needs to be replaced. I can get it at P. R. pretty cheap and just wanted to be sure that was the problem. Part number is G0291961, please let me know if I'm correct.
TIA
Brian

Posts: 279 | Location: PA | Registered: January 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power User
Picture of blackcat4866
posted Hide Post
That's the only cause I've ever seen for laser codes. Of course, back then 1018's were brand new. AF250's and AF220's consumed laser units. =^..^=

Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Posts: 999 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of copykat93
posted Hide Post
Yep, I overnighted from Precision Roller and they are up & happy. Thank ya sir

Posts: 279 | Location: PA | Registered: January 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post