Has anyone setup scanning using the wsd method. Can't find anything on Kyocera site.
Is there any instructions on how to do that.
I have found no Docs at this point I need info also
WSD requires a compliant OS. (Vista for instance) Then there really is not much set up. Scan destinations show up on the operation panel. I could only drive the scanner from an application on the laptop. I think with more configuration it will drive from the machine. Seems to have potential. Printer installation is really easy as well. The printer shows up as a network device. You click the device and end up with a new printer. Tried this with Vista and Server 2008.
Okay, what the hell is WSD? I love it when Kyo adds features with no tutorials!
Thanks Bro, that explained about 50% of it now how do you activate the GUI and setup?
just got the lowdown from kyocera...
1. this must be setup on vista
2. goto network neighborhood
3. right click on the copier icon
4. select install
5. open control panel
6. open scanners and cameras
7. verify that it took by checking that the copier is in scanner and cameras
7a. select properties of copier in scanner and cameras and select prompt for.
8. goto copier
9. press scan
10. press wsd
11. press select from console
12. it should now be populated...
13. select first option and hit scan
14. you should get a prompt on the pc
15. select scan or any option that works for youo and it will be scanned in...
my only issue is the scanning I have achieved has been pull...
can you guys test it out and see if you can find a way to do straight push scanning...
|Powered by Social Strata|